Subject: Re: Rotating wheel dilema...
From: "Glenn M. Lewis - MPG DA ~" <[email-masked]>
To: Adrian Onsen <[email-masked]>
Cc: Lightwave Mailing <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 95 16:56:21 PDT

Adrian> Here's what I'm trying to achive: I have a wheel, and this
Adrian> wheel, has to ROLL for a certain distance, then SLOWLY come
Adrian> to a stop.

	You are basically out of luck unless you want to write a
program to output the LW scene file or you purchase a 3rd party
program called "Motion Master" or some such.

	I ran across the exact same situation a few months ago when I
wanted to duplication some motion I created for RenderMan.  No could
do.  If I get interested again, I'll probably write a Perl script to
pump out the LW scene file, or maybe a "motion save file", if that is
a different file format from a scene file.

	Good luck.
							-- Glenn
--
"Glenn M. Lewis - MPG DA ~" <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]